[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO and Elections

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Wed Jul 27 07:35:12 UTC 2011

Jose
We have one candidate with approval from 4 of 36 ALSes, I don't see
how 1/9th can be consensus. I'd think that if I were the candidate in
this position, I'd like ALL the ALSes that support me to so say, and
hence I am both officially and ethically approved. 4 out of 36 is kind
of a big minority, not so?
Just my $0.03.

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann )