[lac-discuss-en] New President + UDRP

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Sat Jul 23 14:17:40 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> es)--]]

 Subject: New President + UDRP
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear fellow LACRALO:
 First of all I want to use these lines to congratulate José Arce
 on his new position, wishing him a very good job leading the
 region (discount will do) is that all will RALO
 working in management, knows that during their two alac
 member will work closely with the Dev and to increase the
 collective work and institutional strengthening and productive
 our sparse.

 Another important issue separate and also the President of the ALAC
 Olivier Crépin-Leblond has solicitadoiniciar a vote of five days,
 this vote is due to the ALAC Statement on UDRP.
 Each of the ALAC members have received an email
 Voting with our credentials.

 The survey reads as follows:
 *****
 Do you support the ratification of the ALAC Statement on
 Report on the preliminary issue of the Policy Status
 Standard communication in the public comment process
 relevant?
 With possible answers:
 * Yes
 no
 refrain

 * In this sense, our region has sent a statement regarding
 the UDRP that it was made by Jose Arce, it had a moment
 within the meeting of July 21 where he made some
 explanations on the subject.
 I think it would be very good for our region to do a reading on the
 ALAC document issued today and our new president José
 Arce us your mind about it.
 As usual we will wait for the manifestation of
 different actors of our thin in order to give our vote
 under the mandate of the majority.
 Send the link for further reading and suggestions:
 https://community.icann.org/display/alacdocs/ALAC+Statement+on+the++Preliminary+Issue+Report+on+the+Current+State+of+the+UDRP
 Best Regards
 -

 * Sergio Salinas Porto Association President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> Fluid
 American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org> LACRALO - ALAC Member facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

 *

 &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Eduardo
 Galeano

 *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/6ae3d26db8.html