[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? RES = 3A__Resultados_de_la_reuni? =? Utf-8? Q? = EF = BF = BDn_de_LACRALO_el_22_de_junio_de_2011_en_Singapur? =

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Wed Jul 20 23:47:04 UTC 2011

OK - so you are saying that it isn't within the role of the
Secretariat to call meetings? I thought that was one of the major
roles of the Secretariat.
 Or is it that you think that 2 meetings in one month is too many? I
didn't get 3, unless I missed an email. AFAIK there isn't a rule that
says that there must be no more than one meeting per month. If there
is, please point me to it.

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann )