[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Comentarios_sobre_el_informe_de_p? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Roblemas_preliminar_sobre_el_estado_actual_de_la_Po? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? L = EDtica_Uniforme_de_Resoluci = F3n_de_Disputas_ = 28UD? = ? iso-8859-1? q? RP = 29? =

hfernandez at hfernandezdelpech.com.ar hfernandez at hfernandezdelpech.com.ar
Mon Jul 11 16:00:42 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> es)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Comentarios_sobre_el_informe_de_p? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Roblemas_preliminar_sobre_el_estado_actual_de_la_Po? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? L = EDtica_Uniforme_de_Resoluci = F3n_de_Disputas_ = 28UD? = ? iso-8859-1? q? RP = 29? =
 From: hfernandez at hfernandezdelpech.com.ar

 Estimated
 There is a Spanish translation of documents in English "Report on
 the preliminary issue
 Current Status of the Uniform Dispute Resolution (UDRP). "
 I've worked in Argentina on the subject and perhaps I would make a
 comments in Spanish about the flaws I find in the UDRP.
 For this I like to read the document in Spanish, as my domain
 English is poor.
 attentively

 Horacio Fernandez Delpech
 www.hfernandezdelpech.com.ar