[lac-discuss-en] Farewell from Singapore

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Jun 23 10:41:19 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> es)--]]

 Subject: Re: Farewell from Singapore
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Estimated the number present at the meeting of ICANN in Singapore 41
 have given Andrew a present on behalf of all LACRALO,
 representing the thanks and appreciation for their dedication and
 work in the region.

 That this was a clock and a card with signature
 us here at this time PEO synthesized accompaniment
 of all members of our RALO: Dev Anand Teelucksingh, Carlton
 Samuels, Cintra Sooknanan, Vanda Scartezini, Gattho Raquel, Natalia
 Enciso, Fatima Cambronero, Adrian Carballo, Alejandro Pisanty Jose
 Ovidio Salgueiro, Carlos Aguirre, Sylvia and I Herlein (Sergio Salinas
 Porto).

 We send a big hug to all

 * Sergio Salinas Porto Association President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> Fluid
 American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org> LACRALO - ALAC Member facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

 *

 &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Eduardo
 Galeano

 *