[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Momento_Hist = F3rico? =

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 12:33:58 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> es)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Momento_Hist = F3rico? =
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 * Dear Colleagues LACRALO *:
                                                  First of all
 Congratulations alos LACRALO members who are living in Singapore this
 important event in the history of the Internet and is proud
 that Latin America and the Caribbean are working fully on these issues.

 I want to express my concern as Sylvia, Carlos and Antonio
 issues of new gTLDs, which translates into concern
 "We need a lot of work from now on," for this decision to
 ICANN has the best impact on users of the Internet.

 Likewise I wish to express my concern over the possibility that
 ALS Caribbean no longer part of LACRALO. It would be helpful for
 that someone from the region who participated in the meeting which was to Vanda
 tell us that deal, which has plans for integration and how we can
 help other ALS.

 Jose Arce .-
 Ageia Densi Argentina