[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__Momento_Hist = F3rico? =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Jun 21 06:55:44 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> es)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__Momento_Hist = F3rico? =
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Vanda: Today's meeting in the morning was very important, I think
 I could make a difference in the interaction of the American
 ICANN, I think (I have high hopes for it), we can do
 good things enhance all sectors for the
 stability, freedom, security and neutrality of our Internet.

 * Sergio Salinas Porto Association President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> Fluid
 American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org> LACRALO - ALAC Member facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

 *

 &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;-Eduardo
 Galeano

 *