[lac-discuss-en] =? Windows-1252? Q? RES = 3A__RES = 3A_Momento_Hist = F3R? = =? Windows-1252? Q? Ico-_parte_3? =

ainfodata at gmail.com ainfodata at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 04:35:33 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> es)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Windows-1252? Q? RES = 3A__RES = 3A_Momento_Hist = F3R? = =? Windows-1252? Q? Ico-_parte_3? =
 From: ainfodata at gmail.com

 Also this Adrian Carballo.

 Sent from my BlackBerry from movistar Professional (http://www.movistarempresas.com.ar)

 ----- Original Message -----
 From: <sylvia at internautabrasil.org>
 Sender: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Date: Tue, June 21, 2011 1:31:09
 To: <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
 Subject: [lac-discuss-es] RES: RES: Historic Moment
 o-part 3

 DEV ANAND AND Teelucksingh!

 (Sorry Dev)

 ----- Mensagem original -----
 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 Posted in: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 1:14
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Assunto: [lac-discuss-es] RES: Historic Moment part 2

 Sorry, I missed several representatives of our region present:

 They are:

 Omar kamisky, Vanda Scartezini, Carlton Samuels, Cintra Sooknanan, Jaqueline
 Morris, and Alexander Pizanty

 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org [mailto: sylvia at internautabrasil.org]
 Posted in: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 00:53
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Assunto: Historic Moment

 Dear Members of LACRALO:

 Participants from our region attending the ICANN Meeting 41
 is being held in Singapore, Andres Piazza, Carlos Aguirre,
 Fatima Cambronero, Natalia Enciso, Sergio Salinas and I, we have witnessed
 a historic moment for ICANN and all Internet users. Yesterday
 ICANN Board has approved the release (after 6 years of hard
 work by the community) program of the new gTLDs. See the
 video on the homepage of www.icann.org

 The vote was not unanimous but it was a large majority. George Sadowsky
 voted in the negative, and among the reasons expressed concern with the
 Internet end-users of developing countries. I particularly
 I'm also very concerned about the impact that new gTLDs will be
 about users (this is an issue we will call to work among
 all) but I think it's a step that should be given.

 Greetings to all,

 Sylvia

 Descrição: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/748cd9c22b.html