[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Momento_Hist = F3rico? =

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Tue Jun 21 04:34:15 UTC 2011

I'd like to add some of the other LACRALO members here who were left out of
the previous email:

   - Dev Teelucksingh
   - Carlton Samuels
   - Jacqueline Morris
   - Cintra Sooknanan

Not sure if there are any others, but we should always try to be as
inclusive as possible.

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and Free.
(after Chris Lehmann <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann> )