[lac-discuss-en] Reschedule our LACRALO conference call on June 16 2011 to July 7 2011

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 16:50:07 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Our next monthly LACRALO conference call is Thursday June 16 2011.
Unfortunately, persons from LACRALO (that typically attend the
conference call and ICANN At-Large Staff) attending the ICANN meeting
in Singapore from the 19th to the 24th June 2011 will be travelling to
Singapore. Since it is not feasible to have the conference call on
June 16 and in consultation with the LACRALO chair, I have recommended
that the LACRALO conference call will NOT be held on June 16 2011 and
would  be tentatively rescheduled to Thursday 7 July 2011.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
LACRALO Secretariat