[lac-discuss-en] RES: Public Comment Period "UDRP"!

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Wed Jun 8 22:46:10 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> es)--]]

 Subject: RES: Public Comment Period "UDRP"!
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Sorry, forgot the rest.

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 IT Trend
 Alameda Santos 1470 to 1407.8
 01418-903 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Tel + 5511 3266.6253
 Mob + 55118181.1464

 ----- Mensagem original -----
 From: UOL Vanda [mailto: vanda at uol.com.br]
 Submitted em: quarta-feira, 8 de Junho de 2011 19:44
 To: 'José Francisco Arce'
 Assunto: RES: [lac-discuss-es] Public Comment Period "UDRP"!

 I certainly I have some positions to divide com you, but
 I can only do so after the ICANN meeting in Singapore because em
 I expedited the paperwork involved com nominating committee that
 is now a priority. But after the meeting I will send my
 considerations. Thanks and a big hug