[lac-discuss-en] Mis próximos pasos - My next steps

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 20:55:55 UTC 2011

Dear Andres,

First, congratulations on your new position at LACNIC! These are
exciting times for you, my friend! While I understand and respect your
decision to step down as LACRALO chair after Singapore, I will like to
thank you for serving as LACRALO chair since ICANN Mexico 2009. I am
honoured and grateful for the opportunity to have been able to work
closely with you as LACRALO chair for LACRALO. I (and I am sure all in
LACRALO) look forward to the opportunities for better involvement in
LACNIC's policies and to your continued presence in LACRALO and
At-Large.

Best Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
LACRALO Secretariat