[lac-discuss-en] Budget for 2012

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Jun 2 21:10:21 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> es)--]]

 Subject: Re: Budget for 2012
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 I think we should read the budget, it would be nice to find a
 gap between all times to meet, if not the other possibility
 is that each make a contribution to the list and add all in one
 statement but I think that there should be more than a veneer.
 If we agree with what's worked alone should adhere
 and would put the signature of each of the undersigned organizations believe
 this is not just the theme of the meetings of the Assembly
 RALOS general (important), but also how and
 used the funds of ICANN, which is prioritized, etc.
 It is very worrying that ...
 Greetings

 * Sergio Salinas Porto Association President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> Fluid
 American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org> LACRALO - ALAC Member facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

 *

 &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, each time we receive orders
 humiliate our conscience or violate common sense &quot;-Eduardo
 Galeano

 *