[lac-discuss-en] Budget for 2012

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Jun 2 20:48:16 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> es)--]]

 Subject: Budget for 2012
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear friends, after reading the proposal for funding
 ICANN's staff sent to the public comment period,
 LACRALO some organizations have made a statement with
 bring it to discussion in our list and be forwarded to
 ALAC and the ICANN Board, they are in English and Spanish for
 reading and understanding, we expect their contributions to the indexing
 thereof.
 The deadline for registering is: June 9, 2011 12:00 UTC
 Yours sincerely

 -

 * Sergio Salinas Porto Association President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> Fluid
 American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org> LACRALO - ALAC Member facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

 *

 &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, each time we receive orders
 humiliate our conscience or violate common sense &quot;-Eduardo
 Galeano

 *

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/31e1011e08.html