[lac-discuss-en] Statement of the ALAC on Representation on the NomCom Academy

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Sun May 29 20:28:35 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> es)--]]

 Subject: Statement of the ALAC on Representation on the NomCom Academy
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Sent the paper in error ** I have not sent in my previous mail.

 * Sergio Salinas Porto Association President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar> Fluid
 American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilain.org> LACRALO - ALAC Member facebook: salinasporto
 twitter: sergiosalinas MSN / YAHOO MSN / Talk: salinasporto ...
 Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 215 819 9223 5 *

 *

 &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, each time we receive orders
 humiliate our conscience or violate common sense &quot;-Eduardo
 Galeano

 *

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/bf24bbec3b.html