[lac-discuss-en] Video: =? X-unknown " Q" = BFQui = E9n? = Is ICANN? - Mistura Aruna - May 27, 2011

apisan at servidor.unam.mx apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Sat May 28 23:52:26 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> es)--]]

 Subject: Re: Video: =? X-unknown "Q" = BFQui = E9n? = Is ICANN? - Mistura Aruna - May 27, 2011
 From: apisan at servidor.unam.mx

 Dev,

 my view differs radically from yours. El video de Mistura Aruna
 on the program of "fellowships" of ICANN is excellent and corresponds to
 ICANN produce others.

 If you want to say is that ICANN should produce a video with a
 Latin American or Caribbean participant I have no objection.

 I guess to choose the participant could spend several weeks
 discussing and creating new processes.

 I prefer that we address substantive extend this learning
 community about the substantive issues are discussed in ICANN and,
 far as I can perceive, are in a bad state with little change.
 I understand that in the most recent teleconference was to expressions
 respect and there is much to correct.

 On procedural issues also have outstanding issues:

 a. comments on the action plan and budget to see beyond
 if they benefit or harm involving ALAC and LACRALO;

 b. review of "bylaws" that you yourself put on the table
 recently caused some discussion;

 c. Carlos Aguirre point to limit the opportunities for
 "Front organizations."

 Work on that and then play the video star.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM, Avenida Universidad 3000, Mexico DF 04510 Mexico

 Tels +52- (1) -55-5105-6044, +52- (1) -55-5418-3732

 * My blog / My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 * LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
 * Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 * Join LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614