[lac-discuss-en] Basic Information for beginners to LACRALO

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Mon May 23 20:06:06 UTC 2011

Dear Fatima,

Thanks for this. At the secretariat's meeting on March 16, 2011, the
ALS Starter Kit was approved which is a document containing
information about At-Large, ALAC and ICANN. The version in English can
be viewed at

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=1QtatkheM1pOXUpwWFvzWvA8SgFYxl_Y80S4rGg6HG5L40Q2C0yRwWZpm1Qb2&hl=en_GB&authkey=CJWw5cUP

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh