[lac-discuss-en] Document on summary on the ideas/concepts developed since late February 2011 on dealing with inactive ALSes in LACRALO

Fatima Cambronero fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Thu May 19 04:57:03 UTC 2011

Hi Dev,

I see most of topics covered in this Google Doc are issues included in the
Working Group to amend Bylaws and Rules of Procedure of LACRALO.
I don't understand why you as Secretary, decide to send all these matters to
the public list. Is this WG still working? Doesn't work anymore? Wouldn't it
have been appropriate prior consultation with the Working Group? What is the
purpose of sending this information to the public list?
I will appreciate a lot you help me understand....

Best,

Fatima

2011/5/19 Dev Anand Teelucksingh <admin at ttcsweb.org>

> Dear All,
>
> Please find a link to a Google Doc on the summary of the
> ideas/concepts developed since late February 2011 on dealing with
> inactive ALSes in LACRALO
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_NG1RS5MmSugZ3bH0T4b7DekLQtjKRrT1pD8Skp2AKM/edit?hl=en_GB&authkey=CMfjxZoF
>
> and a Google translated version in Spanish:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S_3HhghzX3TfqF7bLmKDTiMlltomP3PAGiA7m5GIfpg/edit?hl=en_GB&authkey=CJW9tJYJ
>

> Kind Regards,
>
> Dev Anand Teelucksingh
> LACRALO Secretariat