[lac-discuss-en] suggestions on LACRALO Communication needs

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Wed May 11 01:13:48 UTC 2011

Dear All,

The ALAC Ex-com have requested feedback on the following:

1) What are LACRALO's communication needs? What material (audio,
video, handouts) are needed by our ALSes in LACRALO for use for its
members and for public outreach?

So far, ICANN has
- podcasts and webinars at http://icann.org/en/learning/
- several one page factsheets at htttp://icann.org/en/factsheets/
- two beginner's guides at http://www.icann.org/en/learning/
- Non-Lawyers' Guide to the May 2009 Registrar Accreditation Agreement
at http://www.icann.org/en/registrars/non-lawyers-guide-to-ra-agreement-15feb10-en.htm
- At-Large Confluence wiki guide at https://community.icann.org/x/v4Cv

2) Do we have the ability or capacity to directly collaborate with
ICANN Communications on creating the needed communication materials?
For example: providing RALO members (either RALO leadership or
selected ALSes) to be interviewed for podcasts or provide draft text
for the communication materials

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
LACRALO Secretariat