[lac-discuss-en] Result for LACRALO Secretariat Election

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Thu Apr 14 21:16:56 UTC 2011

Dear All,

I want to thank all of you for your kind words and support and for
your involvement in the recent LACRALO Secretariat election.

I look forward to working with all of you in LACRALO this year as
there is much to be done from improving the involvement of the ALSes
in LACRALO activities to modifying our bylaws to outreach to countries
without ALSes and more.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
LACRALO Secretariat