[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?TEMAS_PROPUESTOS_A_VOTACI=D3N_EN _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?ALAC =

andrespiazza at gmail.com andrespiazza at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:00:56 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?TEMAS_PROPUESTOS_A_VOTACI=D3N_EN _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?ALAC =
From: andrespiazza at gmail.com

Carlos, interesting your point of view.

You can extend that idea IF Conditional applicable to the case?

Greetings,

Andrés

The 14 of April of 2011 11:57, Carlos Quintana Side <cveraq at gmail.com>he wrote:
> Dear friend and colleagues: > > soon does not have but options of being IF conditional for several reasons > but the main one is that > > 1. There are interests in game that with did not remain quiet. IF > ademas is a business so that it moves single > > IF for the same reasons has less probability of being restricted. > > votaria I NOT and who move to IF conditional by logica. > > Carlos > -----Original Message > From: presidency Argentina Internaut <presidencia at internauta.org.ar> > Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:55:42 > To: <cveraq at gmail.com> > Reply-To: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar > Cc: <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-es]TEMAS PROPOSED To VOTACIÓ > N IN ALAC > > Carlos I agree with vos in your glance but I believe that the vote would have of > to be "IF" and to put some contributions in the "field observations" so that > can consider in the future and looking for the way that thatcost > in certain cases (as vos good you describe the!
 m) is assimilated by > company and not by the user. > an affectionate greeting! > > * Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Association > Argentina de Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI- > Latin American Federation of Users of Internet > <http://www.fuilain.org>LACRALO - ALAC Member facebook:salinasporto > twitter:sergiosalinas MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto... > Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819 * > > * > > "Hopefully we pruned to be disobedient, whenever we receivedorders that > humiliates our conscience or violates our common sense "- Eduardo > Galeano- > > * > > > the 13/04/2011 10:35 a.m., Carlos Quintana Side wrote: > &gt; Acabe buying several dominions and the recorder offers DNSSEC like > option with cost. Nonmemory now the value but that me desestimulo. > &gt; > &gt; deberia to vow NOT because the cost is a tie for the expansion of > usuary normal. Soon debera trrabajar a serrie of norms to return > obligatory i!
 n some cases DNSSEC for example command post institutions or c!
 ompanies
 > financiers, who receive payments, governmental, etc > &gt; > &gt; the same norm deberia to contemplate the nonobligation forexample in case of > redireccionamientos to dominions that already have DNSSEC > &gt; > &gt; Carlos Side > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; -----Original Message > &gt; From: "Alberto Grove"<asoto at ibero-americano.org> > &gt; Sender: lac-discuss-it is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 10:25:32 > &gt; To:<presidencia at internauta.org.ar>;< > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org &gt; > &gt; Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] > &gt; PROPOSED SUBJECTS To VOTING IN > &gt; ALAC > &gt; > &gt; Sergio, just I am getting up myself after long time and insome > &gt; things I will take in putting me to the day. It would seemthat you do not agree so in > > &gt; obligatory nature of the company/signature of DNSSEC, but in a recommendation of "very > &gt; advisable "or of" better practices ". It seems reasonable so that there is > costs > &gt; associated !
 that single would have to be assumed in certainconditions. > &gt; can vote IF with that observation? Or for that reason it would have to vow no? > &gt; warm Greetings > &gt; > &gt; Alberto Grove > &gt; IIISI > &gt; > &gt; original -----Mensaje > &gt; Of: lac-discuss-it is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; [ mailto:lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org ]In name of > &gt; presidency Argentina Internaut > &gt; Sent: Wednesday, 13 of April of 2011 10:05 a.m. > &gt; For: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] PROPOSED SUBJECTS To VOTING IN ALAC > &gt; > &gt; Dear companions of the LACRALO: > &gt; Hay two subjects that have been sent to voting in ALAC: > &gt; * 1) * ALAC Statement on the Stability, Security, and Resilience of the > &gt; DNS Review Team (SSR-Team) - ALAC Declaration on the stability, > &gt; security and capacity of recovery of the Equipment of Overhaul of DNS > &gt; (SSR-Team) - * Overcomes day 15 of April - * > &!
 gt; > &gt; If it does not have nobody is against or has a diff!
 erent po
int of view that > &gt; I make change my position would like to vote by * "IF". * > &gt; I must indicate nevertheless, that in reference to point 4 of the report I follow > &gt; the line that exposed Cheryl with respect to DNSSEC > &gt; ( > https://community.icann.org/display/alacdocs/ALAC+Statement+on+the+Stabilit > &gt; > y%2C+Security%2C+and+Resilience+of+the+DNS+Review+Team+%28SSR-Team%29?focuse > &gt; dCommentId=13861602&#comment-13861602) > &gt; > &gt; * > &gt; 2) * ALAC Statement on the WHOIS Review Team's RFC on Scope of Work and > &gt; Roadmap, Outreach and Action for Plans WHOIS Review Exercise - April > &gt; 2011- Declaration of ALAC of the equipment of overhaul WHOIS RFC in the scope > &gt; of work and plan of work, Outreach and the plan of actionfor > &gt; exercise of WHOIS Review- April 2011 - * It overcomes the16 of April > &gt; > &gt; * If it does not have nobody is against or has a different point of view that > &gt; I make change my position would like to v!
 ote by * "IF". * > &gt; For that they want to read something on this can enter a: > &gt; > https://community.icann.org/display/alacdocs/ALAC+Statement+on+the+Whois+Rev > &gt; > iew+Team%27s+RFC+on+Scope+of+Work+and+Roadmap%2C+Outreach+and+Action+Plans+f > &gt; or+Whois+Review+Exercise+-+April+2011 > &gt; > &gt; Whose relator was our companion of THIN Carlton Samuels. > &gt; > &gt; Sugiero takes a reading of the document at issue, since it is very > &gt; rich and interesting the made declaration. > &gt; Also I believe that in this it could contribute to something Carlton like stops > &gt; to illuminate us but on this subject to all the list and to make a species of > &gt; intreach (if it is possible and it has time) > &gt; > &gt; to finalize, single a reference to mails sent by Jacqueline > &gt; to the list on if the ALAC Members we make or not our work, no > &gt; attempt to argue on this, but if I must at least mark one > &gt; position on the same one, since I have assumed !
 I have sent most of > &gt; the subjects that have been put in !
 voting,
and single on two ocassions no > &gt; I have voted, first by to have had problems with my PC and second > &gt; by to have found to me in trip, nevertheless seems that we demanded what > &gt; in our times to be in ALAC we have not made... if badly no > &gt; memory two members of LACRALO occupied spaces like chair and vice > &gt; to chair (one was jacqueline and other Jose Ovid)... perhaps he would have > &gt; to review whatever mails sent to a the list to generate participation > &gt; and to gather what we, the ALS of Latin America and the Caribbean > &gt; we thought... can be that we are with a surprise... > &gt; warm Greetings > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-is > > http://www.lacralo.org >

--
* Andrés Piazza *
www.andrespiazza.com

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/4b84b4df54.html