[lac-discuss-en] Secretary of the selections of the LACRALO result

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Apr 14 14:04:23 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Secretary of the selections of the LACRALO result
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Dear Dev:
Congratulations!!!!!!!! A new together period of work hopes to us!
Warm Greetings

* Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Association
Argentina de Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI-
Latin American federation of Users of Internet
<http://www.fuilain.org>LACRALO - ALAC Member facebook:salinasporto
twitter:sergiosalinas MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto...
Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819 *

*

"Hopefully we pruned to be disobedient, whenever we received orders that
they humiliate our conscience or they violate our common sense"- Eduardo
Galeano-

*

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/ef4713cfab.html