[lac-discuss-en] Congratulations Fellows Singapur

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Sat Apr 9 02:30:22 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Congratulations Fellows Singapur
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Congratulations to a both great experience that was multiplied in
knowledge and actions within our thin one!
Moan that Aislan Vargas Basilio and Maria Eugenia Mendez does not find
been able to be chosen it is this occasion, had been a good opportunity
for our great equipment of the LACRALO...
We see ourselves in singapur small!

* Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Association
Argentina de Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI-
Latin American federation of Users of Internet
<http://www.fuilain.org>LACRALO - ALAC Member facebook:salinasporto
twitter:sergiosalinas MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto...
Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819 *

*

"Hopefully we pruned to be disobedient, whenever we received orders that
they humiliate our conscience or they violate our common sense"- Eduardo
Galeano-

*

The 08/04/2011 10:27 p.m., Andrés Piazza wrote: > Considered, > > Natalia Enciso of APADIT and Fátima Cambronero, AGEIA DENSIArgentina > was chosen to participate in the Fellowship Program in Singapur! > > My Congratulations for both and is the excellent news for our THIN one. > > Andrés >

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/1dd84fc6ff.html