[lac-discuss-en] New mailing list translation engine

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Fri Apr 8 16:07:32 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Since San Francisco, the key issue (the new list was translating
https:// urls) was fixed and one can specify text in an email not to
be translated by enclosing it with a <dnt> </dnt> tags. I think David
Closson and Kent Crispin
has done a great job, as I think the translations on this new list is
much better than the current list translation

We DO need more testing from the spanish side of things though. Most
of the testing input is going from english to spanish and not from
spanish to english.

Any volunteers who want to test the new translation mailing list? I'll
like to get more rigorous testing done and see how a longer
multi-thread conversation on the new list works.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
LACRALO Secretariat