[lac-discuss-en] On the sanction proposal

salgueiro.jo at gmail.com salgueiro.jo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 21:12:29 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: On the sanction proposal
From: salgueiro.jo at gmail.com

I want to make a clarifying one not to leave place to doubts:

When I spoke of sanctions I indicated specifically that in this case they are
inapplicable.

I believe that everybody must right to aspire to a position and to retire
when it considers oportuni, nevertheless, as it indicated Arch well, Antonio
it indicated that it had very valid reasons (that I do not put in doubt) but that never
it indicated and that either I do not believe that it is our interest to find out them.

The sanction to that I make reference, for the future, is not "to retire of
the selection "but by the unnecessary use of the resources of our THIN one

JOS

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/1ec437a020.html