=?windows-1252?q?RES=Á_=09Votaci=F3n_Secretario = =?windows-1252?q?_de_LACRALO =

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:21:39 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?windows-1252?q?RES=Á_=09Votaci=F3n_Secretario = =?windows-1252?q?_de_LACRALO =
From: cveraq at gmail.com

One is due to legislate for the general and it does not stop the individual. Podra not to preveer all situation.

In this and similar cases arrticulo that it grants to comite respective the capacity to solve on all nonpredicted or unexpected situation is sufficient and necessary

The sanctions we impose we ourself when she is called on to choose or to designate to us to members of our group in respondabilidad positions, where we will have to apply selection criteria.

Carlos Side
ISOC Ecuador