[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Votaci=F3n_Secretario_de_LACRALO =

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 22:41:49 UTC 2011

I have kept silent on this whole issue because Dev and I are from the same
ALS, but I agree with Jose.

In my personal opinion, if we accept Antonio's withdrawal of candidacy then
it is automatic that since there is only one candidate left, he will be the
automatic winner.

I understand that it is difficult to find precedents to treat with this
situation. But in my mind there is no common sense in having a vote with
only one candidate AND extending that vote!

Basically, there is no point to vote... UNLESS there has been a call from
LACRALO to question Dev's candidacy... otherwise we have a clear single
candidate to fill the position.

Regards

Cintra