[lac-discuss-en] The ALS of de/lista List of representatives of the representative deLACRALO ALS

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Fri Mar 25 21:44:57 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: The ALS of de/lista List of representatives of the representative deLACRALO ALS
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Considered members of the Staff in the case of Argentina Internaut
(Association Unica de Chatters, Users of Internet and E-Commerce of
Argentine Republic), the representative designated by the executive committee
of our organization she is the companion: Maria Eugenia Méndez
(to marimendez at internauta.org.ar).
Warm greetings

* Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Association
Argentina de Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI-
Latin American federation of Users of Internet
<http://www.fuilain.org>LACRALO - ALAC Member facebook:salinasporto
twitter:sergiosalinas MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto...
Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819 *

*

"Hopefully we pruned to be disobedient, whenever we received orders that
they humiliate our conscience or they violate our common sense"- Eduardo
Galeano-

*

The 25/03/2011 06:03 p.m., staff at atlarge.icann.org wrote: > [ [ - - Translated text (in - &gt; is)--]] > > > Subject: The ALS of de/lista List of representatives of the representative deLACRALO ALS > Of: staff at atlarge.icann.org > > > (English Down) > > Considered, > > Respect with selections of the next ones of, van to confirm in which of the ALS of the list of representatives of of we wanted electronic to participate them paragraphs to send documents of participation of the post office of in of those of the selections of the electronic of that his of like. Please By, contacts of his of the ALS and the list of representatives of of see, information of ours of according to, associate of the file of THE ONE of in. > > Envi'a of of the message of This representatives of the ALS,copies count those of all of the LACRALO of list of distribution of. Please For, it is responsible a Sunday of THE ONE of until of we, information to change 2011 of some of must of in case that of March !
 27. Responder of needs ONLY respectodel with of the information of thethe one of silicon of the message of that a his ALS is INCORRECT. Please For, no is responsible adressees of those of all, message to send of of can simply of staff at atlarge.icann.org. We go updating to the beginning of the selections of the list of the one of sending themto them. > > Representing previous of of THE ONE of which of the favor ofby of Nótese a its ALS into which of no moment of the east informed into Costa Rican Association of DerechoInformático no. of in of the representative deltiene. > > Monday of the Secretaryship of the LACRALO the one of on of the vote of delempiece of which of the anticipated one of This, 28 Thursdays of THE ONE of finish of of March and, 7 of April 2011. > > Kindly, > ************************** > > Wanted All, > > In the Vista of the selections próximas, quisiÃ&copy;branches to confirm the representatives of ALS that participatein the vote in línea and the e!
 mail address to where the nenviadas credentials of votación!
  serÃ.
Associated down, you find a list with all the regional representatives of ALSes and corresponding enters contactocon según present ours información. > > This email envía to all the representatives of ALS and copyto lalista that envía of LACRALO. Please respond to us of Sunday the 27 of 2011 march, if información for its ALS needs to be changed. YouONLY need to answer this message if información for its ALS is INCORRECT. He does not answer todos.Usted please can simply send a message to staff at atlarge.icann.org. We will send one lists updated in the beginning of the selections in línea. > > Observe please that the previous representative of the CostaRican Asociación of tico Informà Right us informó that its ALS not tieneactualmente a representative. > > the vote in secretaría of LACRALO to program to  begin Monday the 28 of march of 2011 and operation until Thursday the 7 of April de2011. > > > > _______________________________________________ > !