[lac-discuss-en] Next steps for the election of the LACRALO Secretariat 2011

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 20:14:59 UTC 2011

The regional calls typically held on the 2nd week each month will be
held will be held on the 1st week in April to allow for part of the
call for questions to and answers from the candidates but will allow
for the work for LACRALO to continue. When the date and times are
confirmed, emails will be sent out.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
LACRALO Secretariat