[lac-discuss-en] reunion lacralo

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Mar 14 14:43:37 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: reunion lacralo
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Dear companions, today there is LACRALO meeting, in the schedule
habitual, serious very good that all we pruned to be present.
it sent east reminder to them:

14 of March of 2011
>From the 21:00 and until the 22:30 UTC this anticipated meeting.

see the schedule here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=14&year=2011&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

The agenda for the call of LACRALO conference can be seen in:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Meetings+-+Monday,+14.03.11

Warm greetings

* Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Association
Argentina de Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI-
Latin American federation of Users of Internet
<http://www.fuilain.org>LACRALO - ALAC Member facebook:salinasporto
twitter:sergiosalinas MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto...
Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819 *

*

"Hopefully we pruned to be disobedient, whenever we received orders that
they humiliate our conscience or they violate our common sense"- Eduardo
Galeano-

*

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/a7d9d53c55.html