[lac-discuss-en] a commentary r?pido on Brussels GAC + reuni?n of the Council

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Mar 1 14:01:37 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: a commentary r?pido on Brussels GAC + reuni?n of the Council
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Dear companions of the LACRALO:

To anybody it escapes to him of the important thing that it is the meeting of the GAC with
Board, so that it will have a direct hit in Internet as
we know today, but I have lamentably not been able to attend that meeting
since it is made in labor schedule for my, I must remember Carlos to him
Aguirre (I believe that it did not consider it to the hour to worry) that I
I am a voluntary member that participates in remunerated nonpersonal ICANN and.

I see that in this just a short time that it has happened since I assumed my
activities in ALAC, to the previous ALAC Member to waked up tohim
vigorous spirit of participation and orders of information that not
they reflect with its previous activity like representative ofthe users of
our region, never we have seen a single report of management or order of
participation on the part of in the decisions that were taken in ALAC
during the three years that were in the mandate.

He would be very beneficial that the members of the region which they had
opportunity to participate can make a report or summarizes of
discussed, which will be welcome and of much benefit unemployment all the ALS
of the region.
Warm greetings

* Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Association
Argentina de Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI-
Latin American federation of Users of Internet
<http://www.fuilain.org>LACRALO - ALAC Member facebook:salinasporto
twitter:sergiosalinas MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto...
Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819 *

The 28/02/2011 10:53 a.m., carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com wrote: > a fast commentary on Brussels GAC + meeting of the Council

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/e9fdc50ff5.html