[lac-discuss-en] = to?iso-8859-1?q?llamada_2011_de_la_elecci=F3n_par = =?iso-8859-1?q?a_la_silla_y_la_secretar=EDa_de_LACRALO =

anamariamorenob at gmail.com anamariamorenob at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 00:14:03 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: = to?iso-8859-1?q?llamada_2011_de_la_elecci=F3n_par = =?iso-8859-1?q?a_la_silla_y_la_secretar=EDa_de_LACRALO =
From: anamariamorenob at gmail.com

Considered group,

>From the Network the International of Design - tangle, we supported the candidacy of
Andrés Piazza like President of LACRALO by a year more. Since
we considered that it is important to give him to continuity tothe processes and programs
that with its aid we are initiated in Bogota.

A warm greeting,
Brown Ana Maria Crossbowmen
President
Network the International of Design - tangle
www.enredo.org

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/77f3d432ee.html