[lac-discuss-en] Participation record!

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Fri Feb 18 13:42:26 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Participation record!
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

Dear LACRALO companions:
I write to them simply to comment to them that in our teleconferencingyesterday
monthly we had a participation record and for that reason worthy to be mentioned
in this list.
The teleconferencing of was very positive and didactic yesterday.
Without a doubt that we even need much to have an ideal participation,thus
like we need much to have a total representation LACRALO in
AT-LARGE, but we shortly continued working so that all paises that
they conform the region have at least one registered ALS.
I invite once again to the ALSes that has not even been able to participate in
teleconferencings and/or of the work groups that are forming in
region to that they communicate (by means of this list or in form deprived with
the representatives officers of the region: Andrés, Dev, Carlton, Sergio and
Sylvia) thus to know how its opinion-difficulties to participate.
Warm greetings to all,
sylvia
Sylvia Herlein Leite
Secretary FLUI - www.fuilatin.org
LACRALO-ALAC Member
Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization
sylvia at internautabrasil.org

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/09b3eb3c14.html