[lac-discuss-en] HEAD OF CATTLE: Matrix FODA

andrespiazza at gmail.com andrespiazza at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 10:38:07 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: HEAD OF CATTLE: Matrix FODA
From: andrespiazza at gmail.com

Considered:

Without damage of which I will do my contributions in individual and coverall knowing that
this will be debated Tomorrow (Latin American Teleconferencing), The day after tomorrow
(Teleconferencing of the Caribbean) and in the Monthly one, I want to do echo to me of
outstanding by Alexander.

It is a subject of great importance, in my opinion, the one of Matrix FODA.
> 1. In the listings of weaknesses of the three tables that appear in > document, we must include the lack of sufficient competitionsand > updated. > > Sufficient: technical, legal, social and political knowledgeof all > subjects that are in discussion and projected for discussionin ICANN. > > recent Examples with which LACRALO can illustrate this subject: names of > dominion of a single character in IDNs, policy for IPv6, policy for > "pool" remaining of IPv4 directions by return of the RIRs. > >
Updated: it speaks by itself. >

Evidently I must agree, not only in the concepts, but in the ciudadosa
it forms to express them, that had Alexander.

But also it would add in the strengths the advance in Capacity Building that
it has had in this short period of existence of the Thin ones.Watching the glass
average plenty.
> 2. Another weakness that must be including, and that represents a high risk > to the viability of model AT-Large, is the excessive concentration of > Thin and ALS in organization subjects and procedure, including the access > a > bottoms for trips and meetings. > > In the measurement in which this concentration in one damageis perceived > discussion focused to the subjects nouns, that produce contributions to > development of important and opportune policies, the criticsof the type of > "is only dedicated to fight to each other" or "they only take care to obtain resources > for himself "will debilitate the model. > >
I cannot make another thing that to agree.
> 3. The lack of transparency mechanisms and surrender of accounts in and > between > the organizations is another weakness that threatens the effectiveness and > viability of model AT-Large. > > Tuve opportunity to speak on this in the inaugural speech of > "showcase" of Cartagena and I return to do it: in the measurement in which there is more > money in game, for example with new gTLDs, new opportunitiesto use > ccTLDs as if they were generic, and other changes in the market of names > of > dominion, the temptation to apply the capacities of a ALS ofa whole or > THIN in support of a model or policy that favors to a singlesupplier or > group of suppliers grows. > > Is indispensable that the bottoms and inclinations or obligations of the ALS > is known and susceptible open analysis. > > the opposite will take to an increasing distrust that will produce as well > incentives to disqualify or to diminish the contributions ofthe AT Large. > > Aclaro in case there are doubts tha!
 t when saying here "weakness", use the term like > in the exercises of strategic planning, like a characteristic > commits > (the external ones are "threats") of the organization who makes difficult to reach > objective. > > and use "lack" not like an absolute one, but like half (or more, or less) > empty > of the glass. That is to say, I do not say that "lack of capacity" means that we have > zero capacity, but that the capacity that lacks is a weakness, by > example. >

Could this being a "threat" but that a "weakness" Alexander? Or there is something
that I did not understand well.

I am going away to stop in a conceptual aspect, on the preparation of
Matrices FODA.

"Threat" is an external or possible factor whereas "Weakness"
it constitutes a real and internal element. The bottoms of theALS are something, if
well internal - not of LACRALO but each organization who potentially can
to attempt against our credibility.

Greetings,

Andrés
> > Carlos Aguirre: I hope you see reflected here in objective way some of > the subjects that you and I in this list days ago discussed,and to that > talked about Andrés Piazza in that same interchange. Hopefully we pruned to advance in > this important process. > > Sergio Salinas and Sylvia Herlein Leite: who directs this debate and is > in charge to lead and to transmit its results to the instances > following? We must support them and it will be easier in themeasurement in that his > conduction is manifest. I see so far shows the one of Sylvia. > > Warm greetings. > > Alexander Pisanty > > >. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . > Dr Alexander Pisanty > UNAM, Av. University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico > > Tels. +52-(1)-55-5105-6044, +52-(1)-55-5418-3732 > > * My blog/My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com > * LinkedIn procases out: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty > * Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty > * Unete to group UNAM in LinkedIn, > http://www.li!
 nkedin.com/e/gis/22285/Â106C0C8614 > > * Sees ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org.mx, ISOC http://www.isoc.org > * Participates in ICANN, http://www.icann.org. . . . . . . . . . . >. >. . . . . . . . . . . . . . > > > On the Sat, 12 Feb 2011 sylvia at prontocl.com.br wrote: > > &gt; Date: The Sat, 12 Feb 2011 09:01:18 -0200 > &gt; From: sylvia at prontocl.com.br > &gt; To: "[ iso-8859-1 ] ' LACRALO Español'" > &gt; <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > &gt; Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] First FODA > &gt; > &gt; Dear LACRALO companions; > &gt; the next Thursday in our monthly teleconferencing we will be > &gt; presenting/displaying the commentaries on the matrix FODAthat is being > &gt; armed by the work group C. The work group has asked for a > &gt; the 5 THIN its contributions and commentaries. > &gt; Vean in: > &gt; > &gt; <https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/7635421/LACRALO_inpu > &gt; t_into > &gt; _ WT_C_SWOT_analyses_SP.pdf &gt; > &gt; https://community.icann!
 .org/download/attachments/7635421/LACRALO_input > &gt; _ into !
 _ > &gt;
 WT_C_SWOT_analyses_SP.pdf > &gt; the version in Spanish on same and envíenme its commentaries even > &gt; 17 Thursday 17 to UTC so that it can incorporate them. > &gt; Greetings to all, > &gt; Sylvia > &gt; _________________________________________________________ > &gt; Sylvia Herlein Leite > &gt; Secretary FLUI - www.fuilatin.org > &gt; LACRALO-ALAC Member > &gt; Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization > &gt; sylvia at internautabrasil.org > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-is > > http://www.lacralo.org > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-is > > http://www.lacralo.org >

--
* Andrés Piazza *
www.andrespiazza.com

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/bd47e8a082.html