[lac-discuss-en] meetings ICANN and LACRALO

staff at atlarge.icann.org staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Feb 14 16:20:02 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: meetings ICANN and LACRALO
From: staff at atlarge.icann.org

Dear Maria,

The LACRALO will make the following meetings this week:

2100 Tuesdays to UTC: Meeting of the ALSes Latin American:
http://tinyurl.com/4lüucz

2359 Wednesdays to UTC: Meeting of the ALSes Caribbean:
http://tinyurl.com/4vyp2z7

2100 Thursdays to UTC: Monthly meeting of the LACRALO:
http://tinyurl.com/ûoqr54

Please, infórmenos if it needs a call to be able to participate in one
of the teleconferencings.

In the Web site of the LACRALO, www.lacralo.org, it can find much
information on LACRALO, even a list of the teleconferencings
regional.

--
Sincerely,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN AT-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org