[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?reuni=F3n_ALS_del_Caribe =

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Mon Feb 14 16:09:21 UTC 2011

Dear All,

The next conference call with the ALSes in the Caribbean will be held
on Wednesday 16 February 2011 at 23:59 UTC.

The draft agenda and call details are available at:
https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Caribbean+ALS+16.02.2011+Teleconference

No translation support was allocated for this meeting (and ICANN needs
sufficient notice in advance to provide translation services for
conference calls) but if there is enough interest, translation support
can be provided for future conference calls with ALSes in the
Caribbean.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
LACRALO Secretariat