[lac-discuss-en] Congratulations members of the subcommission of finances!

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Feb 10 11:30:40 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Congratulations members of the subcommission of finances!
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Dear companions of the LACRALO: in today one has inquired that a
root of the recent call of volunteers THIN that finished the 7 of
January to integrate subcomsion of Finances and Budget with
representatives who were not ALAC to member (since they alreadyintegrated
subcomite), can to affirm that the list of
members that integrate that subcomite to been integrated by:

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (APRALO/ALAC)
Charles Mok (APRALO)
Dave Kissoondoyal (AFRALO/ALAC)
Tijani Horseradish tree Jamaa (AFRALO/ALAC)
Fatimata Seye Sylla (AFRALO)
Olivier Crépin-Leblond (EURALO/ALAC/President of F & B SC)
Vansnick Rudi (EURALO)
Sylvia Herlein Leite (LACRALO/ALAC)
Sooknanan Arch (LACRALO)
Jessel Ackbarali (LACRALO)
Gareth Shearman (NARALO/ALAC)
Darlene Thompson (NARALO)

The new members already have been added to the list of mail of
subcommission Property and Budget.
My congratulations to Arch Sooknanan, Jessel Ackbarali and of course a
our ALAC to member Sylvia Herlein, by a good work altogether
future in subcomsion, reflecting the necessities of our region.
--

* Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Association
Argentina de Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI-

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/84f896244c.html