[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: (no subject)

Jessel Ackbarali jessel.ackbarali at illuminatnm.com
Mon Feb 7 17:39:28 UTC 2011

I wish to be involved in the Finance Subcommittee. Cintra has also
volunteered herself to be on this committee.
If you wish to have her as primary and myself as the alternate on this
subcommittee that would be fine.

Regards,

Jessel Ackbarali
Application Solutions Consultant/Database Administrator
Operations Support Unit
ILLUMINAT Trinidad and Tobago Limited
Office: (868) 663 2087 Extension 3249
Mobile:	(868) 784 1425