[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Situaci=F3n_en_Egypto =

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 09:12:17 UTC 2011

Hi Sergio,

I also posted directly to the at-large list.

I suggested that perhaps we can incorporate a paragraph that addresses the
lacuna created on the Internet by the Egyptian Government's actions and
highlights that such actions not only create network instability and go
against human rights, but primarily hurt the Egyptian economy and the
World's confidence in the Interim Government.

Regards

Cintra Sooknanan