[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Situaci=F3n_en_Egypto =

apisan at servidor.unam.mx apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Tue Feb 1 15:46:49 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Situaci=F3n_en_Egypto =
From: apisan at servidor.unam.mx

Sergio,

a writing precision, necessary and that I attribute to the translation. No
ISOC Egypt exists at the moment in active-duty, and one more a more precise translation
it would say "the ISOC declaration on Egypt", since it is a declaration of
the organization at global level.

Said that, vote to favor.

Alexander Pisanty

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      Dr Alexander Pisanty
UNAM, Av. University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

Tels. +52-(1)-55-5105-6044, +52-(1)-55-5418-3732

* My blog/My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
* LinkedIn procases out: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
* Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
* Unete to group UNAM in LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/Â106C0C8614

* They see ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org.mx, ISOC http://www.isoc.org
* It participates in ICANN, http://www.icann.org

 ility, security and global interoperability of  > Internet, we are in agreement with the declaration of ISOC Egypt and Q & To like  > was expressed in the following declaration:  > http://isoc.org/wp/newsletter/?p=3100 **"* > > Given prewalls it of the processing and its voting, we put this to consideration  > of you, by our part we understand that there is to support these declaration  > (that has its génesis in ISOC Egypt) and therefore unless it finds  > manifestations in opposite we will vote in positive form. > warm Greetings. > * Sergio and Sylvia * > > * Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Argentina Association of  > Usuary of Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI- Federation  > Latin American of Users of Internet  > <http://www.fuilain.org>facebook:salinasporto twitter:sergiosalinas MSN/MSN  > YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto... Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819  > * > >

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/b663ab5844.html