[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?votacion_sobre_la_Declaraci=F3n_d = =?iso-8859-1?q?el_ALAC_del_informe_provisional_de_las_regiones_geogr=E1fi= =?iso-8859-1?q?cas_y_el_ATRT =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Feb 1 13:06:36 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?votacion_sobre_la_Declaraci=F3n_d = =?iso-8859-1?q?el_ALAC_del_informe_provisional_de_las_regiones_geogr=E1fi= =?iso-8859-1?q?cas_y_el_ATRT =
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Dear companions of the LACRALO:
In the day of they yesterday arrived at the trays from entrance from ours emails
(the one of Sylvia and mio), the credentials necessary to emit ours
vote on 2 subjects:
1) Declaration of the ALAC of the provisional report of the regions
geographic (http://tinyurl.com/64buxuv), the document was sent to
process of public consultation until the 30 of January 2011, single one vows
original declaration of the ALAC without the appendix of commentaries.
(2) Declaration of the ALACsobre the Surrender of Accounts and Transparency,
Recommendations of the Equipment of Final Overhaul AL-ALAC-ST-0111-3
(http://tinyurl.com/6gzg7e')
The Time of voting UTC is until day 04 of February from 2011 to 23,59.

* The possible answers are: *
* IF
NO
ABSTENTION

* Let us think that it is necessary that all are expressed on if leans or no
the declarations of ALAC on these documents that occupies to us, are by
that that we have decided to wait for the manifestation publishes of all you
in order to emit our in agreement vote what defines the majority, it is possible to clarify
that this procedure of consultations to the ALS will be the used one
habitually in all opportunity at which both representing
let us must declare to us by means of votes with credentials.
Warm greetings
* Sergio and Sylvia *

* Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Association
Argentina de Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI-
Latin American federation of Users of Internet
<http://www.fuilain.org>facebook:salinasporto twitter:sergiosalinas
MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto... Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9
223 5 215819 *

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/ce174e236a.html