[lac-discuss-en] Geograficas Regions

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Jan 31 17:27:43 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Geograficas Regions
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Alexander:
Yet respect I must indicarte that has not been outside place
commentary, historically in our THIN one has discussed the ALS that
the Caribbean and those that do not reside in that sub-region, without no reside in
kind of problem.

Single I expressed what it calls the attention to me or is strange to me of excessively,
that in this opportunity is position like commentary of LACRALOone
manifestation of "ALS of the Caribbean", when not even they sent a single one
mail to discuss and to accompany the position by the assembly of the THIN one. I am
surely of which many of their points of view had been
accompanied by the different ALS that integrate the LACRALO. By another one
part also I would like to know when and which representatives of
ALS were joined, since I had liked to work with those ALS that
they have never participated in the rich experience of our region and by
that it is seen they were present.

We have been working with Carlton, Fatima, Dev, Arch, Sylvia, Andres
and Carlos (cultural, political and regional diversity if there are them) from already
for a time speaking on these subjects, that to the reflection of your
words seem shady and dark and to the light of the clear task,
certain, it needs and it jeopardize see as an encounter and construction
of a common place of respect and work, surpassing the differences
cultural and historical after a "region growing in the diversity".

To bring to collation Olga Cavalli to the discussion of the region is very
unsuitable since you are avoiding the work and leadership of Carlton
Samuels (Jamaica) in the WG that represented our thin one and not to one
part of him. And to tell the truth, and yet the respect that you deserve to me
Alex, I do not know if the incorporation of Olga to the discussion to take it like
a lack of information in the subject by part yours, a negationof
work of Carlton Samuels, or single that you incorporate names to solve
internal problems of ISOC (that I clarify to you I do not knowas they are, if
these exist and if the this outside case; I do not believe that they are own of
this list of discussion).

I want to leave well in clear that I am right founded on the history of
our THIN one to say that here never there was exclusion of no country or if
sub-region, ethnic group or creed are wanted, to say that there is exclusion of the Caribbean
it is to lack to the truth or in its defect to twist the factsof a way
little become attached to the reality.

  It is so important to listen to my proposal? or it is more important
proposal of the assembly of the ALSes and that I and Sylvia pruned to take
that to the ALAC? In function to the answer that DES you will know if entendés to you
as I understand it, the processes of the civil society and of
internal and external democracies, the one to participate and representing
collective and nonsingle subject to be the voice of the isolated subject taking
representation of if same.

I want aclararte that day 28/01/2011 09:21 a.m. (Hour of my country) was
sent the order of manifestation on the part of the ALS of ours
region so that we pruned to know which was the opinion on thispoint, there
the intensive period of consultations was opened that you are requesting, the same one
it was fortifying the one that outside sent by the secretary of the LACRALO
Dev Anand Teelucksingh (Trinidad & Tobago) received 27/01/2011day a
the 01:07 p.m. of my country in my tray of entrances. It will be continued with
this modality to open to the debate and to the pertinent consultations to
different ALS in all those subjects that can factually be possible
to do it, that was my commitment at the time of postulating tome and is the one that
I will take until the last day that is called on to me to be representing the region.

I agree with vos in the subject of the split of which I pronounced myself in
last teleconferencing and in the aggregate in the POINT SECONDof your email.
Hopefully Alex, as much you as ISOC Mexico can have one more a participation
hard in the debates of subjects concerning the region to know what
they think on these and they contribute to the internal growthof the same one.
It has always been welcome your vos and the one of your companions at the time of
to make contributions.
An affectionate and sincere greeting.

* Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Association
Argentina de Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI-
Latin American federation of Users of Internet
<http://www.fuilain.org>facebook:salinasporto twitter:sergiosalinas
MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto... Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9
223 5 215819 *

The 28/01/2011 10:12 p.m., Alexander Pisanty wrote: > Sergio, Carlos, Andrés, > > seems to me that the communication emitted by the members ofLACRALO that  > resides in the Caribbean denies the complacencia of these  > participation of You and the one of Javier Pallero. > > seems to Me outside place your commentary, Sergio, in whom you  > you surprise of which the ALS of the Caribbean did not discuss in this list. Yes  > is correct to ask which are adehieren to the communication, but  > also is necessary to ask to us what so deep is the problem.  > problem must be analyzed like a problem of the community andlike  > a fault of leadership from the previous administration. We cannot  > to deny that there is an exclusion situation, and we cannot assume it like  > a collective fault of the community only, if ours  > representing and elect civil employees do not take care of it of dedicated way. > > the communication of the Caribbean is aligned with the one of Carlos Side and  > !
 returns concrete the effects from the principles that it discusses. It fits  > to mention that Olga Cavalli participated in the processing of the report in  > comment as member of the GNSO Council and surely can clarify  > much which LACRALO needs to understand better and will be able to transmit  > that we need to transmit. > > and in addition, that communication sample that the application of those  > principles has serious effects. Those effects are so seriousthat  > can take to the LACRALO division, well by a massive affiliation  > of the members from the Caribbean to NARLAO, or by a weakening or  > disappearance of its participation in LACRALO, that is of regional base,  > changing it by an active participation in the group of states  > insulares small, that reflects conditions of its countries that are more  > determining of its reality in subjects of Internet that itslocation. > > Sergio, what you propose? By the position to that you were elect, I believe that  > you!
  are forced at least a to initiate an intensive process of  > !
 consulta
tions. That process of private and public consultations must show  > if there is mechanisms and sufficient will so that the Thinones of  > continent we work altogether with those of the Caribbean orif, by  > opposite, is necessary to begin to work on a split base. > > and that are due to reflect in which LACRALO thinks on the report of  > ICANN referring to the definition of geographic regions. > > In my vision, a split will be a lamentable result. > > SECOND POINT. > > the impact of a split of this nature is ample. We would be  > adding us to the reasons and precedents that would give foundation that  > other regions also were divided and to that organizations were created like  > a region, and a THIN one, for, what will be, North Africa and one  > part of the Middle East, Western Asia? > > Although the report in comment does not enter these discussions, the Caribbean  > is going ahead to the conclusions at which it had to arrive  > following round of analysis. > > the cues!
 tionamiento of the Caribbean is serious, I repeat it. And therefore it is  > a strong call of attention to LACRALO, beyond the preservation  > of statu quo in our own region or a change in the same one. > > Hopefully these lines serve so that Sergio and who it can summon  > - INCLUDING COLLEAGUES Of the CARIBBEAN - makes an exposition new that  > we pruned to debate and to decide soon. > > Warm greetings. > > > Alexander Pisanty > >. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   >. . > Dr Alexander Pisanty > UNAM, Av. University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico > > Tels. +52-(1)-55-5105-6044, +52-(1)-55-5418-3732 > > * My blog/My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com > * LinkedIn procases out: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty > * Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty > * Unete to group UNAM in LinkedIn,  > http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/Â106C0C8614 > > * Sees ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org.mx, ISOC http://www.isoc.org > * Participates in ICANN, http://www.icann.org >. . !
 i, 28 Ja
n 2011, presidency Argentina Internaut wrote: > > &gt; Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:43:05 -0300 > &gt; From: presidency Argentina Internaut <presidencia at internauta.org.ar> > &gt; To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] Geograficas Regions > &gt; > &gt; Welcome Javier! > &gt; Thanks for your contribution and commentaries. Such they are considered. * > &gt; * warm Greetings > &gt; > &gt; * Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Asociación  > &gt; Argentina de Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI-  > &gt; Latin American Federación of Users of Internet  > &gt; <http://www.fuilain.org>facebook:salinasporto twitter:sergiosalinas  > &gt; MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto... Skype:internautaargentina  > &gt; Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819 * > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; the 28/01/2011 04:33 p.m., j.karmakiller at gmail.com escribió: > &gt; &gt; Dear friends of the list of Mail: > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; is the fi!
 rst time that I participate! I take advantage of to send my greetings a  > &gt; &gt; all. > &gt; &gt; My name is Javier Pallero, of Ageia Densi Argentina. > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; With respect to the document on geogr?ficas regions, ismy humble one  > &gt; &gt; opinion that the criterion that had to be used (but alla to look for  > &gt; &gt; a legitimation in the uses of the UN or other organisms  > &gt; &gt; international) is the one of the communicational practicidad within  > &gt; &gt; organizacion. > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; Because ICANN is an immense structure, with interactions  > &gt; &gt; between diverse disciplines of work, organizations, governments,  > &gt; &gt; etc the nomenclature on Geograficas Regions deberia to be one  > &gt; &gt; own and that facilitates the use and understanding on the part of mayoria  > &gt; &gt; of the subjects involved in ICANN. > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; the present one, for example, condice with the effec!
 tive distribution of  > &gt; &gt; the RIRs. Habria that to sta!
 nd out a
s is the present use that the actors  > &gt; &gt; of ICANN in their diverse activities makes and to unifyfor that side. > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; the words is noises, and the classifications, categorias  > &gt; &gt; communicational. That she is what but people use and she contributes a  > &gt; &gt; to unify criteria within organizacion, is what preferir?a. > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; Greetings! > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; _________________________________________ Javier PalleroDerecho and  > &gt; &gt; Society of Informaci?n - AGEIA DENSI > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; http://linkedin.com/javierpallero > &gt; &gt; http://javierpallero.tumblr.com > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; sent from * > &gt; &gt; * > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; _______________________________________________ > &gt; &gt; lac-discuss-is mailing list > &gt; &gt; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; &gt; https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-dis!
 cuss-is > &gt; &gt; > &gt; &gt; http://www.lacralo.org > &gt;

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/a18dc5a4d7.html