[lac-discuss-en] Geograficas Regions

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Fri Jan 28 23:44:43 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Geograficas Regions
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Welcome Javier!
Thanks for your contribution and commentaries. Such they are considered. *
* Warm greetings

* Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Association
Argentina de Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI-
Latin American federation of Users of Internet
<http://www.fuilain.org>facebook:salinasporto twitter:sergiosalinas
MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto... Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9
223 5 215819 *

The 28/01/2011 04:33 p.m., j.karmakiller at gmail.com wrote: > Dear friends of the list of Mail: > > > is the first time that I participate! I take advantage of tosend my greetings to all. > My name is Javier Pallero, of Ageia Densi Argentina. > > > With respect to the document on geogr?ficas regions, is my humble opinion that the criterion that had to be used (but alla to look for a legitimation in the uses of the UN or other international organisms) is the one of the communicational practicidad within organizacion. > > > Because ICANN is an immense structure, with interactions between diverse disciplines of work, organizations, governments, etc the nomenclature on Geograficas Regions deberia to be an own one and that facilitates the use and understanding on the part of mayoria of the subjects involved in ICANN. > > > the present one, for example, condice with the effective distribution of the RIRs. Habria that to stand out as is the present use that the actors of ICANN in the!
 ir diverse activities make and to unify for that side. > > > the words are noises, and the communicational classifications, categorias. That she is what but people use and she contributes to unify criteria within organizacion, is what preferir?a. > > > Greetings! > > > > > _________________________________________ Javier PalleroDerecho and Society of Informaci?n - AGEIA DENSI > > http://linkedin.com/javierpallero > http://javierpallero.tumblr.com > > sent from * > * > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-is > > http://www.lacralo.org

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c7e391ce1a.html