[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Regiones_Geogr=E1ficas =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Fri Jan 28 12:23:27 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?Regiones_Geogr=E1ficas =
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Dear companions of the LACRALO:
In today, the time is overcome to make commentaries on
provisory report made by the work group on Regions
Geographic (WGRG) where our companion Carlton Samuels has been
participating actively.
We do not want to pronounce itself without before listening to commentaries on the part of
you with respect to this work.
It sent links both to them to unload a file pdf in the version of
Ingles language and in the Spanish respectively

http://www.icann.org/en/topics/geographic-regions/geo-regions-interim-report-12nov10-en.pdf
http://www.icann.org/es/topics/geographic-regions/geo-regions-interim-report-12nov10-es.pdf

Warm greetings for all
Sergio and Sylvia

Sergio Saline I carry

* President Internauta Argentina Argentina Association de Usuarios of
Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI- Latin American Federation
of Users of Internet <http://www.fuilain.org>facebook:salinasporto
twitter:sergiosalinas MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto...
Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819 *

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/f80eb156bb.html