[lac-discuss-en] Matrix FODA

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Jan 25 20:27:43 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Matrix FODA
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Alexander, matrix FODA we must do it "," I understand that
that this position in which is sent is single the beginning andwe
we must complete it, would seem to me appropriate that we pruned to have a matrix
FODA in where we put what it pleases to us, making an analysis serious of
our strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
I do not understand so that you say "that the truth needs", if still no
we began to work in her *.
*
A hug *

Sergio Saline I carry *

* President Internauta Argentina Argentina Association de Usuarios of
Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI- Latin American Federation
of Users of Internet <http://www.fuilain.org>facebook:salinasporto
twitter:sergiosalinas MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto...
Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819 *

The 25/01/2011 05:05 p.m., Alexander Pisanty wrote: > Sergio, > > in English... SWOT. > > Revise' the document in the automatic translation to the Spanish, in Vista  > of the warning of Carlos. It is reached to read and to understand  > sufficient like for the following commentary: > > When not indicating like WEAKNESS the fact that many organizations or  > their representatives have an insufficient knowledge of the matter  > of discussion and decision making, the document is: > > to which the truth needs
little tactical &gt; b., because if that weakness is not indicated, not it can  > to try that it takes care of the strategy generated by the process of  > strategic planning. Therefore they are not deduced of the combination  > FODA-process activities of qualification and update, and there no  > cannot be proposed a budget either to finance those activities. > > is paid... > > Alexander Pisanty > > >. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   >. . > Dr Alexander Pisanty > UNAM, Av. University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico > > Tels. +52-(1)-55-5105-6044, +52-(1)-55-5418-3732 > > * My blog/My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com > * LinkedIn procases out: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty > * Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty > * Unete to group UNAM in LinkedIn,  > http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/Â106C0C8614 > > * Sees ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org.mx, ISOC http://www.isoc.org > * Participates in ICANN, http://www.icann.org >. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . !
 . . . .   >. . . > > > On Tue, 25 Jan 2011, presidency Argentina Internaut wrote: > > &gt; Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 08:12:57 -0300 > &gt; From: presidency Argentina Internaut <presidencia at internauta.org.ar> > &gt; To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] First FODA > &gt; > &gt; Dear companions of the LACRALO: > &gt; In our last teleconferencing, we had the luck of which us  > &gt; accompanied Olivier Crepin our Chair by ALAC. In its participation  > &gt; requested collaboration for the armed one of Matrix FODA (or DAFO in  > &gt; Ingles) that this impelling working group "C" of which Sylvia  > &gt; participates and I am adding myself now, I suggest we enter to  > &gt; same and we make our contributions to be able to see shaped  > &gt; strengths, opportunities, weaknesses and threats of our region,  > &gt; this will serve to be able to make one: > &gt;. Strategic planning; > &gt;. Operational planning; and > &gt;. Budgetary planning. > &gt!
 ; Envio' the Link where is the material in language ingles, an!
 d  > &gt
; pdf in Spanish language. > &gt; > &gt; https://community.icann.org/display/Improve/LACRALO+input+into+WT+C+SWOT+analyses  > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; On the other hand I want to publicly thank for the good climate of work  > &gt; colaborativo which we shared yesterday in the evening withDev, Arch and  > &gt; Carlton in the armed one of the proposal of budget of ours  > &gt; region, and wanted to insist on the proposal of Carlton with  > &gt; with respect to conducting battles of Outreach from the means use  > &gt; alternative to Internet (Radio and I also add TV) to do  > &gt; known the different topics that we treated in ICANN, sincelike  > &gt; majority knows, we in Argentina we come working already does  > &gt; years in this subject and we know of the value that has this to be able  > &gt; to spread what happens massively in ICANN. > &gt; a strong hug to all > &gt; Warm Greetings > &gt; > &gt; * Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Association  > &gt; Argentina!
  de Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI-  > &gt; Latin American Federation of Users of Internet  > &gt; <http://www.fuilain.org>facebook:salinasporto twitter:sergiosalinas  > &gt; MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto... Skype:internautaargentina  > &gt; Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819 * > &gt; > &gt;

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/3ab52d260d.html