[lac-discuss-en] FY12 Budget Template - and LACRALO Priorities

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 15:35:07 UTC 2011

LACRALO must, yet again, encourage ICANN to understand and embrace the value
that participants in other regional ICANN-related Internet Governance
matters will bring to ICANN it self; collaboration delivers intrinsic value
to a bottom-up multi-stakeholder policy development vision that ICANN is
allegedly about.

So, again, we should budget for LACRALO leaders to attend and participate in
LACNIC and LACTLD events.

We must budget for the promised support for LACRALO GA when ICANN is meeting
in the region.

And we must make sure the budget an plans always cover production of iCANN
issues in ways that are easily digestible for the common user; radio
productions must be part of this!   And don't forget continuation of the
"dummy" series of publications!

Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799
Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround