[lac-discuss-en] Politicas on Directions IP

andrespiazza at gmail.com andrespiazza at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 17:59:06 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Politicas on Directions IP
From: andrespiazza at gmail.com

Considered, we know that the discussions of Policy well on subjects of
Directions are not those that but abound.

At this moment I want to copy an originating connection of the Forum of Políticas of
LACNIC, respect to discusión by a Global Política (versión 1,2)
in order to define cómo it is going to distribute to IANA the space of IPv4 Directions,
when they are exhausted (is understood by Exhaustion según this process, when
RIR must less of /8 to distribute).

One of the important subjects màs is the establishment of a Pool of
Recuperación, in IANA, to be used soon of the exhaustion of
addresses. This reemplazaría, virtually, to the global políticas
effective:

* - Global Política of Distribución of the IPv4 Space Surplus *
http://www.icann.org/en/general/allocation-­‐remaining-­‐ipv4-­‐space.htm

- * Política Of distribución of IPv4 Blocks of the IANA to the Registries
Regional of Internet (RIRs) *
http://aso.icann.org/wp-­‐content/uploads/2009/09/aso-­‐001-­‐2.pdf

When this pool esté active, the unit mínima of distribución serà
mínima that uses all the RIRs and mà xima the /8, among othermeasures.

I believe that the propitious place to debate is the same list of the Forum of
LACNIC, whoever to comment out their can do it allí, and we can
at the same time to try to have some opinión formed like THIN, to take
as much to the channels of ICANN like a the regional ones.

Greetings,

Andrés

Considered members of the list,

Versión (1.2) of global política LAC-2010-04 was published new.
Global Política for the Distribución de Espacio de Direcciones IPv4 by
part of the IANA Post
Exhaustion<
http://www.lacnic.org/documentos/politicas/LAC-2010-04-1.2-sp.pdf &gt;

We waited for its commentaries.

Greetings,
Nicolas Antoniello
Max Larson Henry
Moderators of the Forum Público de Políticas of LACNIC

Dear Policy-list Members,

We have received to new version (1.2) of the Policy Proposal LAC-2010-04.
Global for Policy IPv4 Allocation by the IANA post
exhaustion<http://www.lacnic.org/documentos/politicas/LAC-2010-04-1.2-en.pdf >

Your comments plows welcome.

Nicolas Antoniello
Max Larson Henry
Co-Chairs of Public Policy Forum - LACNIC

Prezados membros gives to list políticas do LACNIC,

Recebemos uma novates versão gives Proposta de Política LAC-2010-04.
Global Política stops to Alocação de Espaço de Endereços IPv4 by part gives
IANA Pós-Esgotamento<
http://www.lacnic.org/documentos/politicas/LAC-2010-04-1.2-pt.pdf &gt;

We waited for seus comentà rios.

Nicolas Antoniello
Max Larson Henry
Moderators do Forum Público de Políticas - LACNIC

--
* AndrÃ&copy;s Piazza *
www.andrespiazza.com

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c93b9ea816.html