[lac-discuss-en] Comment for ICANN FY2010-2014 Strategic Plan

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Fri Jan 7 16:47:53 UTC 2011

Dear All,

The shared Google doc for LACRALO's comments on the Strategic Plan can
be found at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q1g8LvxKOKO1vyEVLHsJf2Cdme820oHUEOflsgz_jqc/edit?hl=en_GB&authkey=CKzYtv4H
Anyone can view and edit this document (you do not need a Google
account to edit).

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
LACRALO Secretariat