[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Lista_de_temas_disponibles_para_C = =?iso-8859-1?q?omentario_P=FAblico =

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 22:24:36 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?Lista_de_temas_disponibles_para_C = =?iso-8859-1?q?omentario_P=FAblico =
From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

Considered,

I share with you the list of the subjects that are available stops
Public commentary in ICANN, and in which, each one of us we can
to think, as much for a reason or purpose individual, as in name of our respective ones
ALSs.

Many of these documents are in different languages, not only in English,
but also in Spanish, French, etc., which facilitates the understanding stops
those that we do not have like native language, to the English.

I consider important, if it is within our possibilities and of ours
interest, to take a time us to analyze some of these subjects and to share
with the other members of LACRALO, the conclusions at which wearrive, already
that this way, we are not only participating, but also doing something
of the ' Inreach' of that as much we spoke before and during Cartagena.

A pleasure went to know many personally of you.

Warm greetings,

Fátima Cambronero

* 1) Review of IDN ccTLD Fast Track Process *

http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#fast-track-review-2010

It closes: 17 of December of 2010.

* 2) Final Draft Report on Policy Aspects Regarding Introduction of Single
Character IDN TLDs *

http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#jig-draft-end-report

It closes: 30 of December of 2010.

* 3) JAS WG Milestone Report and Accompanying Addenda *

http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#jas-milestone-report

Extended until the 10 of January of 2011.

* 4) Draft 2011-2014 Strategic Plan *

http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#draft-strat-2011

It closes: 10 of January of 2011.

* 5) ccNSO Review - Draft Working Group Report *

http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#ccnso-review-draft-end-report

It closes: 15 of January of 2011.

* 6) Interim Paper Inclusion of IDN ccTLD's in the ccNSO *

http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#idn-cctld-ccnso

It closes: 21 of January of 2011.

* 7) Proposed Changes to Enhance ICANN's Registrar Accreditation Evaluation
Process *

http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#registrar-accredit-eval

It closes: 21 of January of 2011.

* 8) New Not-for-Profit Organizations Constituency Petition and Charter *

http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#npoc-petition-charter

It closes: 23 of January of 2011.

* 9) Permanent Charter of GNSÓs Commercial Stakeholder Group Completed -
Public Comment Invited *

http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#csg-permanent-charter

It closes: 23 of January of 2011.

* 10) TLG Review - Final Report *

http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#tlg-end-report

It closes: 24 of January of 2011.

* 11) Interim Report of Geographic Regions Review Working Group *

http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#geo-regions-interim-report

It closes: 30 of January of 2011.

* 12) Interim Report of the Internationalized Registration Data Working Group
*

http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#ird

Extended up to 14 of March of 2011.

* 13) Accountability & Transparency Review - Community Feedback *

In process.

Source: ICANN Public Comment http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/

--
* Fátima Cambronero *