[lac-discuss-en] Statement from TTCS on a CSTD decision on 6 DEC 2010

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 15:33:44 UTC 2010

Greetings from Panama Airport!

Perhaps we should do something more than just say consensus, both
collectively and individually our voices have strength and each ALS should
sign the petition. Also we can look at what EURALO has set up
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/euralo-openigf/ to facilitate easy
signing and to give appreciation to the weight to their support.

Regards

Cintra